Wednesday, February 23, 2005

21st Years Old

21st years old birthday is it a BIG DAY for young ppl? haha..I think so...this is the only year prove tat u r mature..
What i'm done on my 21st? hmm.....actually my family quite open lor..Parents let me do wat I wanna to..but no money support & must after 21st...hahaa..so wanna go for fun ahh? find ur own money laa...u know laa...karaoke, disco, beer, food, movie...everything need money wan....haii...
But luckily I'm a girl (ok..ok..I know it passed very long time liao...but let me enjoy my recollection laa..)..eventho not a pretty girl but with others pretty friends, so many waterfish willing to pay for us...haha...so started from 21st almost every Friday & Saturday night I'm out with friends for fun liao...Who wanna meet me, sure can found me at disco or karaoke...
Actually I'm quite a shy girl, went to disco with scare to dance & karaoke with pai seh to sing..But I got a solution for myself to face it...hahaa...1st thing I do when arrive those place was ordered 2 - 3 beers then drink all of it...few minutes after....no need any pill oso very high wann...EEEMMM...I'm not encourage those girls who not good in drinking drink too much ohh...but alittle bit is ok laa..or train urself b4 start to have fun at those place lor..
For me few beers sap sap shui laa...hahaa..I still very clear after tat...30% drank enough liao...then I can play crazy & high til 3 - 4am liao...tat time i used to go fire, planet, and....aiyoo...forgot what those disco's name liao...Normally after disco go to Jalan Alor for our supper (breakfast??) then only finish our trip...Reached home b4 6am..very early lerr...hahaa...Ohh..God...really miss those day...
p/s : Happy 21st Birthday to Jason, enjoy ur birthday lor...Becareful tat don't always be a waterfish ohh..save some money for ur dream girl & future life hor...hehe

8 comments:

1+2mom said...

Yea still miss b4 having child so free to do anything :P After we married we still have our own life, i can meet the new friend (specialy guy) till now. BUT i dun let him meet a new girl except colleague, hahaha.

Jason Lioh said...

Yaloh.But then hor,my 21 birthday,nobody mau go clubbing with me.Err,i dun club also geh~hehe,my housemates until now still dunno today is my birthday.

Thank you oh,Msau!Mmh,i will de,hehe!

narrowband said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
narrowband said...

I just celebrated my friend's 21st birthday last night! MY housemate blogged about it at http://lobaksoup.blogspot.com

I think 21st birthday is special lor :p

mugmug said...

o...my 21st birthday also over dy,really a special one!Jason,did you receive gold key from your parents? It is key of FREEDOM le..I got one platinum one..but I don't really have much freedom also...:P

sqkiki said...

1+2mom, u still got many time to deal with new boy friends mee??hehe...waa..ur hudband very cham man..can't meet a new girl ahh??

Jason, u pai seh to speak out ur birthday mee? then y SOO BROVE to annouced over net?????? cheeee....

Twinsmom, yalor...somemore go thru with crazily lerrr....

Narrowband, woo..tat birthday party look so ria ler...all SYT & HYT.....

MugMug, wat freedom u wat ohh?? hehee...another way to get freedom from ur parent(Or jump in another trap)..get marry lor...

Jason Lioh said...

Haha,21st mah,so annouce it kaw kaw!next year no more liao one :bpbpb

1+2mom said...

hehe..just on the net lar. I scare my dh go "tou sek"偷吃 ma!