Sunday, February 27, 2005

SQ CNY Ang Pow

I'm really excited to calculated SQ's ang pow..hehe...It's been few years I didn't received ang pow liao..Previously I oly open & calculate my angpow money after Chop Goh Mei...And I do the same for SQ..so until now only open her angpow...eventho tat's not mine but calculate those money really make me happy..hehe

SQ totally received 31 pcs Angpow..Not many ler..coz this year we seldom go out to visit relative ler... hmm..next year must visit more & more friends & relative liao...

I really can't remember what my mama done with my angpow money liao...hmmm...I don't get my angpow money til I was 10 years old...hehe..tat time only know how to keep for own use..with those $$$ can buy candy..junk food..gamble... hehe...

HHmm...this was the 1st year I received ang pow on behalf of SQ..so really no idea what should I do for this money?


~ Open a kid's bank account for SQ & save all her money inside?
Think about it b4..but my friend gave advice not to do it..coz if anything happen to us (Dai Kat Lai Si), SQ oly able to get her money back after 18 years old & need quite a lot time to process for claim it back...very troublesome..And I think in tat kind of situation she need money urgently laa..can't wait until 18 guaaa...Some case with child's insurace..I won't let her be mine or fatty's insurance's beneficiary...coz it was too late to get the claim after she mature...

~ Buy new cloth for SQ?
She got so many liao wor...

~ Buy new toys for SQ?
Same as above..& useless oso...

~ Bank in to my own account?
Hehe..still under discussion with fatty, he mind tat I'm get possession of SQ ang pow..hehe..I think he try to get involve too..So..we might bank in those money to our joint account...

~ Use it myself?
Definately ban by fatty & SQ if she know.....




8 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

dun so cunning ah,msau.i dunno since when i insisted that i start keeping my own ang pau money.now,i wonder where all my small small time ang pau money went?

sqkiki said...

Jason, twinsmom have told u where ur small time ang pao gone liao..hehe

Twinsmom, twinsdad no kacau then good laa..but my fatty very kacau wan laaa...I can't take 1 cent oso...:P

5xmom.com said...

Wah.... very calculative wor. My big kids angpow, they all kept in our safe. My small kids angpows, the kor-kor grab. Last time, I opened those Maybank account for them but gwei mah fan to bank-in little by little. So we close the accounts liao. Told the kids, you want money? We got a lot, we give you next time. Now, no need to do so mah huan go bank, have to find parking have to queue up, geek hei only.

1+2mom said...

I backin all my kids ang paw into my son account (join acc. with me) but i still can use it..hehe. msau, you think too much liao, if we gone maybe the kids also dunno how to use the money too better they can have it after 18 yo for their education fund, right?

Mumsgather said...

keep. keep. the kid owe you for hard work of going through labor pain and taking care of them. Muahahahaha....

sqkiki said...

5xmom, waa...like tat ur kids must be looking forward to receive ur $$$ liao lor..hehe

1+2mom, u think too little liao laa...hahaaa...serious laa..if we gone, no money support liao..is a big problem for our kids to survive ler..no $$$ who takecare of them?? food, drink, cloth..everything is $$$...no life no education ler..

MG, hehee..yalor..better take those rewards for mother hor...who know what happen in the future....

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://wrtyjsik.com/phts/tujp.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://gbabwnfo.com/nvwu/qinc.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://wrtyjsik.com/phts/tujp.html | http://lrudzxkf.com/tzwb/lbxj.html