Friday, May 13, 2005

SQ --> Baby Boy?

I have heard many praise like this when carried SQ here & there...

Ah Soh : "wohh..ur SON very cute ler....."
Ah Sok : "wooh..ur SON very chubby lah..."
Ah mother : "meimei, come to play with DIDI..."
Ah father : "See DIDI smile to u lah.."
Ah Grandie : "yuuu.....BOY BOY so HANDSOME ler.."

msau : "...................."

I oledi explain thousand time liao...SQ is a girl..SQ IS A GIRL lar!!!!

hehee...this was the normal sentenses I start to chat with those people....

Sometimes I curious why chloe, belles, 2C & Yiyi, all look like barbie doll wan, very de cute lah...but my SQ look like XiaoXin?....haaaiii...maybe b'coz of their papa r handsome but my fatty r too 'man'?? hahaaa...y blame on fatty liao? coz anyone said she look alike papa mah...

Hehee...Of coz I didn't complain about SQ look lah..How to complain?? She is the moulding of papamama mah..hehe....I believe no matter how the child look like, the parents will love them too...I love SQ b'coz she is a product of me & fatty..hehe...


SQ look like Xiao Xin meh??? hmm...maybe a little bit lah....



P/s : I forgot to add..hehe...Actually SQ is the cuties & beauty baby for me...I can't help myself to hug & kiss her every day & night..sometimes really yok kan..feet like wanna bite her..hehe..


For those who've had babies, there are tons of baby info sites online you can utilize to get names for babies and other baby information like baby gifts and baby food.

13 comments:

Ms One Boobie said...

Hey.. Msau,
Thanks for the compliment hor.. :) But i think SQ also look very, very cute one hor..!! Mummy-Msau donch be like that hor.. cannot say SQ not cute ok..!! Every baby is cute lah..!! and some more i tell you hor.. wait your SQ grow up .. become Ms Universe ok..!!
One of my childhood friend.. wow..! look like real tomboy..! but then become Ms singapore runners up ok..! Donch play, play hor..!!

sqkiki said...

MrsT, hehe..I didn't say SQ not cute ahh...She just look like baby boy lah...
waa...I really wish SQ can become Ms Universe lah...hehe..then I'm a beautymama liao..

Suzette said...

You know, I showed my mom SQ photo, and the spontaneous reaction was "Wah, so cute", "So chubby". "Look at her forehead, so high, is a cleaver look (相)."
Children changes very fast one lah, now you wish she looks like a girl (a pretty one), when she grows up you hope she is less attractive... Very 矛盾one lah! Hehehe!

Loc Kee said...

haha, she already shown her emotionnn on the pic...
SQ: Hey don't WAT me, i am a mei mei, not di di.

Anonymous said...

Mischelle, I also get the same comment for Jean loh! Even when I dress her in all girlish attire (e.g. pink or purple) still got people ask "Boy ah?" 问你死晤死?*rolls eyes* I guess it's because of the lack of hair lor... that cause this mistaken gender 笑话. But hor, look at the bright side, may be your next 爱情结晶 will be a boy! Because whwen Ian was a baby, people always mistaken him as a girl! Best of luck to you! *heh!*

Mumsgather said...

Same as momof. My babies always kena mistaken for wrong sex one. Last time ppl always say toddler is a boy even tho she dressed in pink frills and now baby gets mistaken for a girl even tho he dressed so macho. Hehe. Baby time very hard to tell lar. Now toddler look like sweet girl already, keep long hair summore. Next time your SQ can keep long hair oso.

Jason Lioh said...

Honestly, SQ does look like abit like Xiao Xin. :P But very de cute leh~!

Jason Lioh said...

Try to thicken her eyebrow with marker pen and c :P

sqkiki said...

lzbone, yala..when she grow, i scare she is attractive lah..u know lah..many bad people outside wan..hehe..

lockee, hehe..I donno she complain or not lah..but she really act like boy boy lor...very ngan pei wan..

momof2..yala..eventho let SQ dress so girlish oso same wan..now make me not dare to let her dress blue color liao..hehe
And hor many people told me next bb will a boy lah..just like wat u say lah..haha

MG, fatty oledi warning me kenot cut SQ's hair anymore lor..hehe..but her hair seem like grow very slow wan..still very short til now...

Jason, hehe..i know this pic quite look alike xiao xin..verytime I look at it, make me laugh out loud..haha

1+2mom said...

Dun worry, last time my girls(when baby) all said is boy cause they look like their kor kor(dunno why all said look like kor kor but not us??). Now they got long hair (not so long but still keeping) so they look like girl lor, no body said they boy liao :P

Iced Skeleton said...

i think babies look alike when they are young (like below 2 years old)
So normally, i don't try to make out the sexes of the babies wan
(after silap jor sure malu *LOL*)

but normally girl-girl will keep long hair wan hehehe (but SQ still baby, the hair still sedikit, so mayb ppl silap paham gua)
LOL
but still i think she's cute LOL

Please dun bite her k
sayang cukup liao

Papi said...

very the cute ler....feel like hugging her also....eee....geramm...hehehe...

Actually yiyi also look like boy last time, especially when her hair is short. Then we decide to keep her hair...

sqkiki said...

milly, I heard tat too..hopefully is true wan lah..hehe

1+2mom, yala..now i won't cut SQ's hair liao lor..hope it grow faster lah..hehe

venus, SQ hair really sikit hor..hmmm..wonder y ler..hehe..donno will grow more or not ler later...

papi, my fatty oso said wanna keep long hair for SQ liao..hahaa..he said he wan a girlish daugther wor..