Monday, February 05, 2007

SPI : Insert Link into Blog's Post

I have learn alots about link popularity since 2 months ago. I took me few months to understand that how the link popularity working. And I have learn some skill on increasing link popularity in my blog. Of coz I just learn it from senior blogger..


Now I will link to others website in most of my post. They said the more link you insert into your post are the best. And should choice some website that having higher page rank. well, I didn't care about the pagerank actually..because I was too lazy to check it. I will just search the website which is match my post then link it.

Wish that the link popularity of this blog will increase like what I read at USBWEB.com. hmm..I think should link my others website like msaufong.com/myhomerecipe and sqkiki.msaufong.com to boost up those link too..haha



No comments: