Friday, March 23, 2007

Get Your Insurance Quote Now

I bought my very first life insurance at the age of 21st. The first year I'm started to working. I didn't think much about insurance before that and doesn't know there are so many different type of Insurance. Of cause never of preparation of unexpected accident or future life & etcs. But when I started to earn my own money and get to know that without money you really can do nothing.

What made me really thought of purchase of insurance was actually I wish to get some protection for my parents if anything bad happen to me. I don't wish to put burden on them when I'm in 'heaven'. Too sad to lost a daughter, why should I still want them to spend money on my funeral? ohh..sound crazy? but that was what I really think of. :p

So, you better get your own insurance policy when you starting to earn money and get some few insurance quote for comparison.

No comments: