Friday, March 23, 2007

MicheMayLee Oh MicheMayLee

I have forgot how long have I read Miche's blog, but sure more then a years. I been her silent quite sometimes already, and got shocked when she post about her just delivered baby boy! Wahsey..How come this women so 'terrible' one? can kept secret like that? never show the sign of pregnancy or any related info in her blog.

And the other thing that made me jealous was her hubby is a blogger too. Both of them can exchange or mumbling to each other in their own blog, and the other one will know about what is disturbing or problem in their recent life. Which I think is a new method to helps them maintain or improve their marriage. good huh?

Last question for MicheMayLee...Why you took this name as your blog url ah? Are you hint that Miche is A May Lee (Beautiful -mandarin) gals??

For who interest on Miche, please visit her Sketches of Life to know more about lenglui Miche.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

thank you so so much. :D

btw, may lee is my chinese name :P

Anonymous said...

ohh...your chinese name ahh..so MayLee meh?? hehe