Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Have to Get A Bluetooth Headset

Boos just bought new Bluetooth headsets for his Nokia mobile phone, this has remind me that I have to get another new Sony Ericsson Bluetooth headset too. Usually I place my old Bluetooth in my own car, so recently I have to exchange car with hubby due to he need to travel long journey for his project. And the worst is I always forgot to bring my Bluetooth when I'm driving my hubby's car.

How could I drive with a Bluetooth? I have no idea why my customer or boss just loves to call me when I'm driving! I just come back from Wirefly relaunch accessory store; I saw the ward winning BlueAnt X3 Micro Pink Bluetooth Headset. And straight away fall in love with it! It just too cute and stylish. These smallest and best performing headsets available in the world will be great to bring around.


No comments: