Friday, June 29, 2007

Come & Joint The Lifestyle Community!

Life will be very boring without social life. Sadly, I have no social life for more than 3 years already! Since the day, I become a mother! I of cause very happy to has two lovely daughters, however, I wish to have my own social life too. So that, I can chitchatting and gossip with friends. For me, the best relaxing and release stress method is updating myself from current events and concerts.

My friends know me well, she pass me a great community website that specially for young urban hip and trendy women, like me (:p) ..Of cause for you too. HerFabLife.com is the website young urban women must joint! Although they still at the beta stage, but I am sure that you will found the joy of being active in lifestyle social life again. I am searching in the spa and hotel section now, is time to pamper myself and have a luxury spa. Do you want to join me? Then, what are you waiting for? Sign up the HerFabLife members now.



No comments: