Friday, June 22, 2007

Expand Business Online

Recently, my boss is planning to expand the business with setting up our online store. However, the problem is all us are know nothing about website design and program. Therefore, I have to do my homework and prepare myself to find a suitable designer to create the website for us. I come across a website named Merchant Circle, while me searching the information online.

Merchant Circle having specific features that is very useful to our company. Opps..I should say that is useful for all the company. We can communicate and be friends with others business owners and exchange some information regarding current marketplace. I read a discussion thread regarding the website designing; this has given me some idea how to set up my company website. I have bookmarked Merchant Circle website, and will pass the information to my boss for review.


No comments: