Friday, July 13, 2007

No More Messy Home

I have bought lots of cloth to welcome my first baby SQ. I am sure you will understand how excited a mother to-be. I can't stop myself from shopping for baby cloth and toys as I wish I can give her everything in the world! I keep buying new cloth for her since she was born and I never realize that I have bought more than 5 dozens of clothes! And now, my house looks messy, her clothes has filled up almost 70% of the wardrobe.

Luckily, I found out there is useful multi function storage box from Yazzii and I have bought few to store SQ's clothes. Yazzii storage box was come with several shape and size; I picked the largest box to store SQ's clothes and toys, and now my house looks tidy and clean. I even put the storage box at the living room as a decoration, as the design of the box was so beautiful. :lol: Beside that, I like their unique and beautiful Jewelery Storage box too, it look just nice and suitable when I was on the move.

No comments: