Saturday, August 11, 2007

Hubby Interested In Isuze Ascender

My hubby is talking about Isuzu ascender to me the whole day! I am a car idiot; I know nothing about car performance. Usually hubby will be the one tell me which car is having good performance and what type of car is worth to buy. He always full of knowledge on something he interested. Therefore, I have no doubt on his selection when come to car.

Since, he is praising hard the Isuzu Ascender; so, I went to the Isuzu website and check out how the Isuzu Ascender looks like. It is a 5-passenger capable isuzu suv with power and wonderfully luxurious ride. No wonder my hubby impressed in this car. I wish to have one too. This car seems very suitable to fetch my whole family and I am sure it has enough place for me to store my shopping things. Should I request hubby to get this as my birthday gift? haha

No comments: