Friday, August 10, 2007

Make Profit On Selling Sunglasses

My PPP account has been locked since last week, and I have not received any email from them regarding my case yet. Amy just msn me that her account also suspended due to the same problem, but was restore after some checkup. I was wondering that why my account still have no update yet? Is that mean, they going to locked my account forever?

Actually, I have others plan to work on too. If I cannot earn from writing paid post again, I think I can make money on selling replica Sunglasses in my online store. I know that CTS Wholesale Sunglasses is offering cheap price for stylish and new trend sunglasses. Although I have not done this kind of business before, but I think there should be quite luxury profit if I can buy in patch. Besides selling at my online store, I can sell at eBay too. Not a bad idea huh?



No comments: