Thursday, October 11, 2007

Colloidal Silver Really Can Help To Improve Healthy?

My healthy have become worst after SQ & Kiki were borne. I heard many people say that this is common happen to a mother. I’m not sure this is right or wrong. No matter how, I wish to get back my healthy, if not I will having problem to take care my lovely daughters. I need a strong health to support me.

I read from one of the blogger’s blog about the colloidal silver. She wrote that colloidal silver would boost our immunity system. Since she said it is tasteless like water, I think is good to drink it daily to maintain my health too. Anyway, I will check out more information about how to consume it and what the benefit before get is it. Now I have to be concern about all the supplement I take. Must try my best to get back my healthy now! I hope so..

No comments: