Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Could I Get Profit From Selling Wholesale Sunglasses ?

I used to buy wallet as my hubby's birthday gift..But quite headache on the selection of new wallet for her coming birthday..coz after 8 years of dating & married..He almost own all the type of wallet..By the way, he oledi warning me not to buy him any wallet again..and requested me to have some new surprise for him! Oh my...

Ok..This year I'm going to look for others thing to buy for hubby's birthday gift..I'm quite interesting on CTS Wholesale Sunglasses. Since the website offering quite a wide range of sunglasses. The new sport sunglasses look very cool..I think hubby will love it very much...

When I'm searching around the sport Sunglasses...I found most of the designed are very nice and its very suitable to wear when man having their sport activity...I'm thinking of buying more to resell at ebay now....1 dozen for only US18 = US1.50 per pair only! wah...tat's cheap! .. I'm sure will get profit from reselling it.

Beside this, this website are suitable for sunglasses retailer, coz they having great offer on bulk purchase. $16 - $ 20 discount will be given for each dozen..the more retailer purchase the more discount will be given..And most of the sunglasses are hot and new style for the year of 2007...

No comments: