Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Goji Berries Bring Us Healthy Life

I'm very concentrate family healthy since having kids and more tension on it after my mother admitted into hospital for her operation. I just wish tat all of them are live in healthy and happiness life..

I see quite a lots of healthy food selling in supermarket & online too..I'm quite interested in Goji Berries recently..Actually Goji Berries are very common use in our chinese recipe..Especially for soup & herbal use. But this is the 1st time I'm heard of it's selling at Dried & Juice form.

Since I consuming this food very often, so I believe it no harmful to our body..But I never know that its actually having so much of Nutritional. Which content amino acids, 21 trace minerals, 6 essential fatty acids, VitaminsB1, B2, B6, C, E& etcs..

I haven't know how the dried Goji Berries & Goji Berry Juice taste like..wonder my kids & mother will like it or not..I think I better buy some for testing 1st...perhaps all of them will love it..
www.gojiberries.us having dried Goji Berries on sales now! 18 ounces of Dried Goji Berries just selling at $19.95 while the normal price is $32.95..wah..almost 40% off... They stated tat all the Goji Berries are directly imported from Northern Asia in the Tibetan and Mongolian Himalayas. sound very worth to buy..gotta get it now.

No comments: