Sunday, November 04, 2007

Edinburgh - Scotch Whiskey

My boss visited to Edinburgh few years ago. We have requested very long time for her photo album, but she always forgot to bring it. Finally, she brought us the album today. She told us the most memorable moment for her at Edinburgh was the day visited to Scotch Malt Whiskey Society that situated at the top of the Royal Mile, close to Edinburgh Castle.


They begin the day in the old town after leave their Edinburgh Hotel, they went to the tour of the whiskey making process at the early morning. Everything you want to know about the making of whiskey and its distillation could be found in Scotch Whiskey Experience. My boss is a love to collecting Whiskey, she must brought back lot of information there I think.

She told us must visit to Scotland in the future. According to her, besides Edinburgh, Manchester will be another great place to visit after the Edinburgh. She even introduce us which Edinburgh Accommodation and Manchester Accommodation to book for. Well, sure I will go one day..When I have save enough of money for the vacation.

No comments: