Thursday, November 29, 2007

Fast Sticker Printing Services

I am working overtime since last weekend. I am extremely busy to help my boss prepare her new business documents and stocks. We have to prepare so many to get ready the stock and send out to the new distributor. You would believe that what I am doing recently. I am an account executive, however my current work is printing sticker with address, email or other company information to stick on the products box, because the products we import form oversea has no our company information.

Last two weekends, we were not able to look for sticker supplier to print the Stickers for us because we only have few days to prepare for the exhibition. However, if I found the Frontier Label at that time, I do not think we have problem to get the sticker done within 3 days or even 1-day time. As what I read from their website, they provides instant quote for approximate 3 days processing time and an optional service of 1-day processing time with guarantee! I have passed the frontier label information to boss. I am sure prints the stickers from them are much cheaper if compare me to print with our laser printer.

No comments: