Friday, March 07, 2008

Bid The High-Speed Internet For Life!

Do you want to win a Nintendo Wii Console, Wii Stand, 5 Sports games ( Boxing, Baseball, Tennis, Golf and bowling), 1 Remote Controller, 1 Nunchuk Controller, 1 Sensor Bar, 1 Wii AC Adapter, 1 Wii AV Cable without any equipment? I am sure you will love to know more on how to win the prize. So do I! I just can’t wait to share this great opportunities with you all when I just found it!

Additional bonus besides win the prize after pre-registered at Charter, you are allows to bid for the Charter High-Speed® Internet for Life starts as low as $10 only! Do you see the “FOR LIFE”? How could you miss such great deal? Make sure you are live in Charter serviceable area to qualify for the bid and don’t forget to share the good news with me if you win the bid!

No comments: