Saturday, March 22, 2008

Nice And Comfortable Weekend

Last weekend, I am visited to a friend’s home and have watched a nice movie show in her home theater TV room. We have a very comfortable and relax afternoon there. I have no chance to be free like this since I given birth to both girls. That day was the only day I could enjoy a relax and comfortable time for movie.

My daughters were playing with her children in the living room while adults watching movie in the TV room. What a perfect arrangement for me. However, I think I have to suggest some nice home theater sconces to my friend she already has a nice and comfortable home theater room, I wonder why she still using those normal light and not get the home theater sconce that match the best for home theater. She might need to have a change on this.

No comments: