Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Why She Does Not Like Diamond Ring?

Most of the woman likes Diamonds Jewelry, right? A friend told me she does not want Diamond Engagement Rings, what she wants is gold engagement ring. Oh my..I am shocked when she told me about this. Her boyfriend is rich and loves her so much. I believe he definitely will get her a nice Diamond ring as engagement present if she wants.

I like diamond ring. I wanted a diamond ring as my wedding ring. Although my husband was not able to buy me an expensive Diamond ring at that time, but I do not mind to receive a small diamond ring. I want something last long and Diamond would be the best for me. I still wearing my wedding ring and never take off. Hmm…our wedding anniversary is coming soon, is time to request my husband to buy me a new diamond ring again.

No comments: