Sunday, December 21, 2008

Love to prepare food for them

I am wake up in the early morning today. I have to make some “Tong Yuan” and get ready the items for praying. Besides that, I already marinated two drumsticks with Japanese soy sauce and black pepper yesterday. I hope my daughters will enjoy my food.

It took me 20 minutes to make the Tong Yuan and 25 minutes to grill the drumsticks. Lucky the taste of Tong Yuan and drumstick are not bad. They keep ask me to grill somemore for dinner after ate the drumsticks. Haha… I just love to see them finished my food and request for more. The only problem for me was the cleaning works. I have to wash the bake wave! I hate to wash, especially cookware that is hard to clean. It took me another 20 minutes to do the cleaning work. Haii

I am planning to bake pineapple tart before New Year. I think I should buy the non-stick circulon steel elite bake wave instead of using current bake wave now. I want to make my cleaning work become easier. I heard some good reviews for the circulon steel elite products. I think it might be a good solution to get it before start to bake my pineapple tart.

No comments: