Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Apartment Notice

Hosted by Photobucket.com

I wrote about High Rish Apartment b4, and here is the lastest update liao...For whom not yet paid your maintenance fees, be caution liao..

1) Disconnection of water supply - maybe one day when u reach home and wish to take a nice bath, after took off all ur cloth only know tat ur water supply disconnect liao...like tat no good lor...very easy catch cold wan ler....(sorry, management won't inform u they going to disconnect ur water supply on when if u not make the payment after received notice)...

2) Suspension of use of access car - Tat mean u can't park ur car in the carpark liao..somemore have to walk about 10 mins to reach home..But this one doesn't matter laaa...eventho u park at carpark oso need to walk 5 -10 mins ler...not much different...

3) Suspension of the use of sauna, gym, pool or others facilities - I wonder will they pay back my money if I didn't use at all?? or I should suggest them make it like public facilities laaa..Pay it base on usage....

Don't worry u'll get notice of non-payment before above happen, But really cannot understand how come Letter of demand & SUMMOM & SUBSEQUENT JUDGEMENT are included too....Aiyoo...terrible then owing ALONG money, right??

Haii...I really really felt like I'm not the owner of my house....Everything control by someone wanna earn money only.....Again..who interest to buy my house ahh??..Price negotiation....:)...eeee..with 1 condition....Hang over after I able to buy a double storey house wor!

3 comments:

Mumsgather said...

msau never pay maintenance fee ah? Khihkhihkhih

Jason Lioh said...

Hehe,no autopay service (they auto charge u when the time comes by credit card) meh?

sqkiki said...

MG, don't misunderstand ahh..I'm good resident wor..I settled every month wor...hehee...so alway pokkai after paid those bill lor..

Jason, Crazy wan meee?? got tat kind of service oso won't signup laa...who know how much they direct credit from my CC ahh...Now aledi bill us watever they could liao laa...