Thursday, March 03, 2005

SQ 1st 2 teeth

SQ 1st 2 tooth pop out liao lor...


Hosted by Photobucket.com

Day 1 - See tat small white point on her gum?? teeth is on the way liao....


Day 5 ~ 2 little teeth pop out liao lor

SQ started to use her little tooth to scrape my hand, my leg, my body, whatever she could find can't escape liao...included table, chair, toys, potty & etc.......

She love to scrape my father's foot thumb ler....When she saw my father sat on sofa reading newspaper, she quickily crawl to my father & scrape her favourite...Aiyoo...really geli ler...My father just let her scrape ler...he said he very lazy to carry her away..coz she will come back again & again..until everyone tire to bring her away....

Since SQ got teeth liao..is time to teach her chew food lor...I gave her fw granule white rice to try..Wow..she really can chew and swallow ler...Fast learner ler...And now whenever we going out dinner, gotta ready a small soya sauce plate of rice for her so tat she won't ka-ka-cau-cau when we enjoy our meal...hmm...I wonder only white rice will enough for her or not...hope she sacrify til 1 year old lor...After tat only share some light taste dish with her...

9 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Hahah!Shiok shiok,seeing their development!;)Happy for SQ ler,that she can start to eat other things rather than breast milk already!Woohoo!

How come twinsmom faster than me one?Damn,i went to class!

Mumsgather said...

Oh my bb first two teeth about to sprout out any day now too! :-)

1+2mom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
1+2mom said...

congratulation to SQ!Big girl oledi can taste so many food lor!

mugmug said...

hmm..I wonder how's the feeling of growing teeth? is it pain to SQ? Does she have a fever?(*touch wood*)
Then later need to teach her how to use toothbrush already :D

5xmom.com said...

Eeekkk so geli wan ah? Your father's thumb mah must clean clean lor?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on another new milestone! Hope SQ have a fab time experimenting non mashed food.

sqkiki said...

Twinsmom, yalor..time goes by very fast man..u getting older liao...hehe

Jason, beside bm SQ oledi started eat others food liao laa...I'm not so yim chim until got teeth baru give her other food laa...

MG, keep track on it ohh..ur bb teeth might sprout out in a hour time ler..hehe

1+2mom, can taste more food mean give mama more work to do lor...hahaa...is time for me to work hard on her daily meal liao...

Mug Mug, hmm..SQ didn't tell me pain or not wor..so i oso don't know...hahaa...She have fever b4..but should not b'coz of teething laa...

5xmom, I'm sure it's clean after SQ scrape & suckle laaa...hahaa...my father retired liao & doing nothing at home, so wo'nt be dirty wan laa...

A&A's mom, I hope too..must train her finish those food i prepare for her...

Anonymous said...

Forgot to add-hope bfing won't be too painful with the new equipment!