Monday, March 07, 2005

Innocent Women?

Yesterday, 2 friends come to visited me, they are my secondary school classmate. And quite a long time we didn't meet together liao lor...So 3 ladies sure have alot to KP wan laa...

Three of us have a moneky baby which 5 months old, 7 months old and 8 months old. And all of us are breastfeed our baby..After chitchat for a while, friend J suddenly look so curious to ask us about our 1st menstrual period after gave birth..I just told her for breastfeed mother may delay the menstual period laaa..And different ppl different time wan laa...
After we talk & talk & talk again..then only go into her point ler...She said she affraid will get pregnant again coz menses no coming yet ..Somemore ask us if she pregnant and go for abortion will effect her bm or not coz she wanna to continue bf baby wor...I'm shocked when heard of it...I'm glad she insist to bf her baby, but have no idea why she wanna go for abortion if pregnant liao...
Then coming by her thousand excuse like..
She already got 2 kids (3 years old & 5 months old), so cannot stand for no.3 liao..
Nobody take care all the kids for her when working (eventho she has a maid and bring all kids to MIL when she working)
Worry she cannot effort (eventho she got 2 flat apartment, 1 double storey, 2 car & etc)
Worry she will get fat & fat after give birth ????!!!!!!! (I doubt is this the reason she keep continue to bf her baby??)
Others excuse tat don't know how to descript liao...
Me & another wan friend sure said NO to her question laa...both of us quickly introduce all the contraception for her and ask her y not go for tat b4 ler..She said she have no idea what kind of contraception she need ended up use nothing laa....OMG!! This woman is 30 not 13 ler...How come naive like tat wan....Wanna easy go for condom lor...can get anywhere & anytime maa..somemore very cheap RM1+ for a dozen.....
Yesterday I really can't understand y she will think about abortion, But this morning I suddenly realise tat I oso think like she do when I'm just started Pak Tor...Actually Fatty told me laa..and I believe lor...(Man do alot of homework on this kind of thing, eventho no girlfriend yet..Just don't know true or false coz no experiment done-My Fatty told wan)
No marry yet sure scare of pregnant lor...I don't know where Fatty find his logic and told me embryo have no life yet at the 1st 3 months...(I'm sure he won't said it now coz he discover the magic liao)..and I'm so innocent to believed it..Luckily we have no any accident happen b4 marry..otherwise sure damn self-reproach liao...
I remembered the 1st time I saw my baby was her 3 weeks old..Just a very small dot in my uterus. The 2nd time was her 5 weeks old..already become big dot liao...Then 8 weeks old..already can saw her head, hand & leg (OK...maybe in my imagination can see clearly laa...)but can felt the way embryo grow..and very happy to share with fatty....Who said embryo have no life yet? she won't grow if no life, right??
Some people don't wish to get pregnant is normal laa...but please do something to aviod laa...buy ticket b4 arrive destination maaa....don't give ur change to do something illegal & quilty laa...

5 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

先买票, 后上车. 现在的年轻人 - 先上车, 后补票! Jason 却车都没来, 要上都不能. :( 票都不懂要买哪一个! 还是在等下一列火车.

Mumsgather said...

Well, I think its very irresponsible for anyone who doesn't want to have another kid to not take any precautions then worry pregnant and thinking of abortion. Siao!

Anonymous said...

Sad... but in reality there are a lot of people with this type of mentality. Eventhough some have used contraception but when accidentally conceived, they still think of abortion. The thing is there are doctors in private hospitals (read: big and established) still performing abortion(s) by patient's request!! tsk tsk tsk...

sqkiki said...

Jason sui zhan, so fast wanna 上车..u got all destination info liao mee?? better choose carefully then only buy ticket..don't simply go nanti 上錯车就後悔末及咯!And hor..so~ many~ pretty~ car~ outthere~ meee~~~man man lai...

MG, yeap...and we r out of the age to be innocent like tat liao...

TM, hmmm...tak tahau..somemore 2 daughter lagi worry....

momof2, yakahh?? big PH oso provide tat mee? illegal wan wor..which PH is tat..go to sue them...

1+2mom said...

when i know i got twins at about 10 weeks old i oledi can hear their heart bit lor! So if i still accidentally conceived i will still want that baby eventhough we cant affort, but i wont let it happen :P