Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Is Time for LHDN Submission Liao

Headache! Every year facing the same problem and make me sick of it!...Every year I gotta fill up this LHDN Form..And not only one ler..I gotta fill up Borang BE for myself, fatty, my father, fatty's partner. Borang BE for Boss's & Borang P for fatty's company...Aiyooo...All ABC inside my head now....

Date line for submission of Borang B ~ end of April..aiyoo...I haven't get ready the EA Form for fatty & company's colleague ler..aiiyoo...They already gam gam cham cham liao...

Wanna do it for fatty 1st but find tat I haven't finish his 2004 account yet! Aiyoo...

Trying prepare for colleague 1st then.. check check check..haven't sort out those salaries, allowance, commission...& etc! Aiyoo...

Ok laa..fill up myself wan laa...tat easy guaa....Dig out my borang B...Aiyooo...all new format..don't know how to fill in the blank liao...

Die liao Die liao!!! so many thing to do...how to finish ahh???? aiiyoo...

Luckily I done my father wan liao..hehe...most easy liao..just fill all 00 and 00...coz retired liao...no more submission for him future year liao....

Last Saturday, when I'm shop at South City Plaza, have a services counter of LHDN there wor...quickly go to 88, see can discover any new benefit or not lor...hmm...don't know is good for us or not...But sure save lot of work for LHDN worker liao...They said no need to submit any receipt wor...(But gotta kept those document for 6 or 7 years for sport check wor)...Just fill up the form, calculate the taxable figure urself and pay direct to bank..Tat's all...somemore no borang J liao...Just use ur copy for any application needed borang J...

See...I said no time to finish my job but got time to blog.....cham....lost self-control ...aiyooo...

2 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Blogging is more important than filling forms lah! :bpbppb

Mumsgather said...

Yikes! I hate submission times too. Keep on putting it off!