Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Insurance Talk Part 1

Most of the ppl has an insurance policy nowaday..At least 1 policy I think..whole life? accident ? medical? investment? ..waa...so many liao..can't remember wat is it and wat is for...

I'm kinda stubborn person..always think something bad 1st...Many friends of mine can't accept my insurance concept..No matter how I explain my thought to them...(Wait Wait!! Don't go!! I'm not an insurance agent..don't worry I'm not going to sell u insurance laaa...)

1st Insurance policy I bought was on my 22nd..I know many ppl bought it since young..I'm kinda late liao lor...I told u liao maa..I'm stubborn maa..no insurance agent able to pujuk me buy insurance eventho they been tried hard..DAMN hard ohh...

1 of my PRIMARY school classmate who never meet since graduated, suddenly came to my house 10 years later and wanna sell me issurance! HUH! this kind of ppl really thick face wan ahh...I don't even recognise her...She came over 3 - 4 times a week to wash my brain...where got so easy....Tat time I'm so busy with friends out to wet maaa.....no time to entertain her....But this friend very SHAI LI ..Kept on coming to my house and be friends with my family, finally she got my father who is 5+ years old to buy a life insurance liao...And I knew it few years after only!

Previous agent really bad wan! I'm not saying today insurance agent..now they quite nice already, at least not the type kick oso won't get lost wan lor...My father told her wanna buy an insurance with 10 years instalment and refund after tat ..Because he wish to retire on his pension.. And my father very understanding man, he don't want us to bear his expenses after retire...

Few years later when I read his policy only realised tat Tat kind of friends cheated my father liao..Tat insurance gotta install til his 88 years old ler!! OMG!! Do u think tat he able to working at tat age meeh??? oiii...not cheap ler..RM2++ per month ler...I quickly call tat fellow after tat..but she quit from insurance liao..(This fellow only wan to make fast money..many agent just like her).

I have no choice to contact her senior laa..I lagi angry after the conversation! Tat senior fellow told me to continue my father instalment when he retire..and he said "this type of insurance banyak benefit wan laa...good laa...blablabla..blablaba....and no harm continue to make the payment...MAYBE U CAN GET THE RETURN VERY SOON LER" ...*&^(!#%$&(^(@......sound like I'm waiting my father to XXX wan...(Sorry ahh, papa...say something bad)

My father cancelled the policy last year liao..coz he said waste money to make the instalment wor...I think he oso angry liao..Tat stupid agent don't know lost in which river liao..no payment collection no receipt no contact no news liao laa.....

Haii..sure lose many money liao lor...only able to get back 60% of sum amount after install for 8 years liao...

Aiya!...talk so long..forgot to write about my insurance concept liao...:P...wait for my next post ahh....

3 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Another blur sotong SAHM.

Anonymous said...

Though my parents bought insurans for us, but i don't like those ppl that always come and bug us telling us to buy even more.

I wonder will we get our money back if something happen also.

sqkiki said...

jason, I'm not SAHM ahh...altho I'm blur sotong FTWM..

munkit, insurance co. not going to do loss business wan laa..ask theft return to u better laa..

TM, blog laa..let's sing bad those IAgent..hahaa..

MrKiasu, sure u get back the money laa..But wait u neck long long 1st...