Thursday, March 10, 2005

Insurance Talk Part 2

continue from part 1..

The 1st insurance I bought actually not for myself...Is for my parent...hehee..don't misunderstand ahh...the beneficiary is my parent laa...

1st time think about insurance seriously was because don't know where the silly mind fly into my head liao...

1st silly thought ~ If I die liao, who will bear those funeral expenses?

~ Definately my parent laa..I hope not to make them difficulty..tat time our family quite poor, my father is a contruction worker, not much income lor..2 sis studying no income. 1 sis married liao no more money pay to parent. 1 brother, this wan not request money from them is good enough liao, take him transparent laa...Me..tat time earn little bit only...ngam ngam cukup makan..

For buddha really use alot of money to do those funeral ceremory..eventho I don't care..burn into dust and swim around sea lagi best..But I'm sure my parent won't do tat..so I must prepare some money for them to settle my expenses..Sound silly hor? hehee..but tat is wat I'm thought lor..They already spent many money for my life my study liao..so can't let them bear my gone expenses...eventho not huge insured amount, better then left nothing to them lor..

2nd silly thought r I wan money. I wan money10 years later...hehe...With my little salary, I know I can't save any amount if nothing force me..everyday go wet and spent all my income liao..1 cent oso cannot save laa...So with support of Silly Thought No. 1, I go to buy a endownment Insurance which can get the return 12 years after..

I'm very yamchim wan...must check everything b4 buy wan..hehe....I look for a friend who seem quite honest wan..coz I need a believable advicer and not a seller..hehee....I'm took more then a month to decided buy tat policy..see....very susah to do business with me..haha...And many friends advice me to change beneficiary since I'm married liao..But I rejected..This wan reserved for my parent wan...Fatty ahh...oso got laa..but different policy liao....

And hor..If nothing happen to me...I'm going to Japan with tat return on 2009! Huaahahaaaa...

**********************

(BOSS : "WAT R U DOING NOW?? Have u finish all the EA form? where my report? bla..bla..bla...")

(msau : "EEEEeee....doing now..doing now...finish soon..finish soon...")

***********************

Sorry ahh....boss face turn red liao...gotta go...And hor.....I got somemore to blog ahh, don't get bore ahh....wait my next post again ahh....


5 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

I myself alone got 3-4 insurance policy gua, all my parents buy for me one. What are those, for what, i dunno loh~ :) dun really bother though. me student, better study first. others settle later...

hehee,curi tulang kena shoot oh~ :P

Earthtone said...

kids today are so lucky aren't they..msau I'm enjoying this insurance talk leh...quickly continue..!!

1+2mom said...

I got one insurance policy since i was 19 yr old. My father bought for me but now i continue to pay the instalment. Dunno for what that insurance, i just pay money only.

Anonymous said...

Sound so passimistic leh you. So early think about the bad things liao.

sqkiki said...

Jason, so young aledi got 3-4 insurance ahh..waa..fat tat lor...

Munkit, they not only get ranking and earn huge money ler...I tell u how much they earn from ur policy next post ahh...

ET, Yalaa..my age kids ahh..have nothing at all..eat full good enough liao..haha

1+2mom, wahh..so blur wan mee? haha..don't even look at the policy and read mee?

mrkiasu, no harm to think early maa..its call wei yu chou mou (mandarin)..explain ..emm..don't know..haha..lebih kurang like bring umbella kaikai to avoid jadi basah ayam lor...