Friday, April 01, 2005

I Got Changed Alot Liao

Since last 2 week fatty always OT until 11pm, usually SQ & I oledi slept on the time he back home..

But yesterday night, I was so happy coz fatty back home early and brought me out for dinner (normally I just ta pao from mother's house)..

When we waiting for serve of our dinner, I suddenly felt tat I found my happiness liao..

I told fatty with gentle & tehhh voice : " Honey..after married hor, u changed alot liao ohh..Previously ahh..u not so good in entertain me, oso never do housework at home...But now hor..u will spend time for me eventho r very busy and done all the housework for me..I really find my happiness in u ohh.."

Then I asked : "Do u mind I'm still the same ahh?? Didn't change anything for u..."

Fatty : "Why should I mind ler? U got change alot oso maa"

I'm touched by his words liao.." Where got la..u wanna make me feel better only.."

Then, Fatty said : "U got change alot on ur body shape from S to O and U become more and more nag liao maa.."

I : " ............. "

6 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

DAI SEI!!!DAI SEI!!!

WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Fatty is the man!!!

cysev3n said...

hehe. that reminds me not to compliment nor asking the question to the husband!

sqkiki said...

Jason, y u soo bad wan...heng zoi lot wor ..

Chrissy, yalor..i really got nothing to compliment mee? y dig my bad thing haaa....:(..sikit oso not romantic wan...

Hazel, hehe..better don't ask if not sure got nice answer laa..huh..spoil ur mood wan..

1+2mom said...

wahahaha..i dun dare to ask this type of question :P i sure got the answer i dun wan to hear.

Anonymous said...

Eeks! How come sound like my 'Ah Fei'?! Some more I din get married yet wor! Sei le!...Not mwrried also like that already!

sqkiki said...

Munkit, how to show my O pic? only talk u guys oledi laugh like no tomorrow liao..can't imagine wat happen if i post...

1+2mom, hehe..so stupid to ask like this hor? take experience liao laa..no ask for next time liao..

ice queen, hehe..like tat u gotta train him to tell nice thing to u lor..b4 sign marry certificate sign contract 1st lor..hahaa