Saturday, April 02, 2005

Organ Donar

I wonder how many ppl have sign up National organ Donor ler? hmm..y suddenly so seriuos punya post come out hor? hehe..no laa..i just post wat in I'm done just now lor..

I just found this National Organ Donar Registration form, Just fill up, print, sign & mail then kao dim liao

Actually I been register once thru..eee..forgot wat function is tat liao..I got the registeration form from there, fill up & post liao..(I tot should get something like card or anything laa)..but i wait & wait & wait..almost 1 year liao still no respond yet..so I called the Jln Pahang Office and asked lor..mana tahu they said need to kumpul certain qtt then only will print the card wor..so i just let it be laa...until i oso forgot liao lor...Waa..5 years liao ler...so today suddenly remember then mai quickly search in net lor...

If u ask me y signed up ler..I can tell...I oso don't know..hehee....I just knew tat organ & tissue r nothing for me if I death liao laa...chinese said can eat don't waste maa..of coz cannot eat wan laa..but can re-use oso don't waste maa..hor?

p/s : read oso 5xmom punya Life Thru Death .

3 comments:

1+2mom said...

errr..got think b4 but dunno want to donate or not? Let me think few year later har.If change my mine can i cancelled it??

5xmom.com said...

I am a proud organ donor, donate everything but the skin. told the nurse, tak mau lah, nanti tak cantik. Nurse said - ei dia orang angkat kulit kat ka ch'ng. LOL! Noleh, take the skin of our back, not the ka ch'ng.

But what is important is to tell our loved ones, got card also no use, they must approve.

sqkiki said...

1+2mom, i don't know can cancel or not ohh...hehee...i oso blur blur wan..

5xmom, yakah? eventho got card oso need loved one approve kah? I tot myself agree was enough liao tim..hmm...i oso forgot have I tell fatty...nvm laa..tell him again laa..