Monday, April 18, 2005

New Skin

No. 1 in 5xmom's Blogging no-no..

1) No to black background because it is overused.

hehee...Yalor..I'm using black background lor...b'coz of above I decided to changed my blog's skin lao..(well, must give myself motivation to do something laa..actually I wanna change it quite a long time liao...but very de lazy lor..)

But I like black background actually, so I wanna kept it lor..and just addin others pic...Now, my new skin..how? did this give u some romantic feel? hehee..imaginate tat u lying at the top mountain & looking at the star..wow...so nice ler....hehe..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i like de template...but how to stop the music?

5xmom.com said...

Beautiful, beautiful. Heeheehee, you no marah like some people hor?

sqkiki said...

Sheen, thanx for drop by!..the music ahh..hehe..donno wor..u just let it play laa..don like mai close ur ear lor..hehe

5xmom, thanx u ahh..i like this oso..hehee...marah ahh...can eat wan meh?