Tuesday, April 19, 2005

My Parents - Traditional Couple

My parents r traditional husband & wife..Mama is a housewife & Papa worked like held to bring up 6 monster..hehe...I'm monster NO. 4!...Actually they r my exemplary couple ler..

When papa complained about mama's cook, she will try her best to improve the dish to suit my father taste..
When papa ngam ngam cham cham, mama will listen but won't fight with him..until papa sien liao..
Everyday after dinner, mama peeling an orange for papa's dessert..
Papa use to enjoy tea time on 3pm when working, mama will get ready the tea time food for papa on the rest day too..

My mama really a very traditional women, who wish to serves the best for husband. But my mama not a stupid wife ler..hehe..coz she is the treasurer in our family, papa give all his income to mama..and let mama distributed..

Truly, I never heard my parent fight b4..and mama never quarrel about papa...

And papa is my dream lover..(1+2mom, this is dream lover I always dream of laa..)...He no smoke, no drink, no gamble..Straightly back home after work, everyday back home for dinner..Holiday oso stay at home..And he is tall, handsome and well-behave guy ler..hehee..all my papa's neighbour, friends & relative r tell us like tat ler..But very de paiseh, I can'tbe a wife like my mama, maybe b'coz of my tiger's character..I'm female tiger mah..hehe

I found something very funny in my parents..And curious tat how ur guys call ur lover/spouse ah? I never heard my parent calling each other name wan..Most of the time I heard r...'Oii'..' ur papa'..'ur mama'..'my husband ah'..'my wife ah'...of coz traditional ppl like this won't use 'darling' 'honey' laa...

In fact, I oso infected liao..now I only realised tat I oso never call my fatty name ler..hehe...not even when us paktor...Previously, I just called him 'fei chai' (fat boy)..and now is 'fei low' (fat man)..hehe....And me? he call me 'fei po' (fat lady) all the time laa..:(


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

哈哈!你们真幽默...肥佬和肥婆...衬到绝!

mugmug said...

heard ppl say when the closer a couple is, the 肉麻 their nick name will be! Guess you both super 恩爱lo...:)

sqkiki said...

momof2 , yalaa..we r super couple mah..

MrsT, i think lady really changed alot nowaday liao laa..hard to find a traditional wife lao lor..
ohh..after chloe liao..call papa ahh./.then after chloe child call grandie ah..haha

MugMug..不是吧..fat man & fat lady oso call 肉麻 ah??? tat is 肉酸 lah..

M, yalo yalo..tats y I full of love ohh..heheeee...

1+2mom said...

I call 1+2dad his name but he call me lau po wor sometime call me mommy too and i also call him daddy :P
i cant be traditional wife cause i hot temper little bit wrong i will argue with him, sometime i know i'm wrong then msn with him say sorry lor ;P

sqkiki said...

Carol, hehe..maybe not the time yet ler..when u meet ur darling, u will serving him tea & homemade cake wan..just maybe not traditional like our moms laa..but sure will sacrifly something for him wan..

1+2mom, Is hard to say sorry oso ah? hehe..sometimes i oso same..but fatty donno wat msn or im..hehe..he is IT idiot..so i just sms him lor..haii..me sometimes very siu hei wan..:P

Unknown said...

wow,i was wondering whether a spunky,not-afraid to speak her thoughts wife would be great or a quiet wife who did everything u say is good...
both has its pros and cons ooo...
but if wife is not-afraid to voice the thoughts, then the husband must be the "guai guai" type who listen to wat the wife say?its always a contrast izzit?my father is outgoing but my mother is passive...my father likes traveling but my mother likes to stay at home...haiz...dunno in the future will i be like dis anot...

5xmom.com said...

Msau
If we are still like our parents, others will call us 'useless' liao. Too bad hor? Life was more peaceful like that. The wife 'yarn' (tahan). If my lou kong ngam ngam cham cham too much, I sure reply 'old liao, hormone upset liao, apek liao'. Sure to shut him up. HOHOHO.

sqkiki said...

Invisible sheen, hehee..u just put ut attention on current target lor..no matter how ur wife is, u love her mai ok lor...hmm..I wonder invisible ming belong to which group ler?

5xmom, I think 'yarn' r good habit actually, if have well descretion about wrong & right lor..If not aahh..increase family victim ejaa...

Anonymous said...

Wow, your parents are so perfect match...I also like traditional couples too! You mom very wai dai..

earthtone

Anonymous said...

Wow, your parents are so perfect match...I also like traditional couples too! You mom very wai dai..

earthtone

Unknown said...

haha...ming ming is loud girl!