Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Watermelon Party

Yesterday night after dinner, we have a watermelon party! Wat can be more refreshing on a hot day ler...We took out the fresh, sweet, redish, seedless, chilled watermelon & cut into our favourite shape..Yalor....My family all different style wan..have our favourite bite for watermelon..hahaa


Watermelon in slice is for my papa..who like to bite big portial and spout the juice all over his shirt...



Watermelon in pieces are for nephew & mother..who very lazy to bite and scare of those juice will dirty the place wann..

Watermelon in triangle..well..this wan for my sis who like to bite and wash her face at the same time..She said this is her homemade facial wor...

And this wan..watermelon in lump with spoon is mine!!...hehee..I'm gentlewomen..so I like to eat slowly...No lah..hehe...But this is the best way for me to enjoy my watermelon lor...chew & drink the juice seperately..wow..yumyum..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont like to cut it into pieces, intead i will just take the whole piece and start biting. Not so gentle.

Jason Lioh said...

Later i show u my dessert. Let u drool all over your keyboard.

Anonymous said...

I also want 1 piece! One of my fav fruit!

Jason Lioh said...

我的美人