Monday, May 16, 2005

Movie : Somewhere In Time

Somewhere In Time starring by Christopher Reeve & Jane Seymour, published on 1980 . This was the 1st romance english movie I watched on TV 20 years ago, and I still remember clearly about the story.. tat time, I just a dreamy little girl mah.....really 'love die' this love story which transcending space and time..very de romantic ler..hehe..

If u watch Himalaya Singh (HK Movie) liao..then u should know the scenes of Sean Lau look at Cecilia Cheung Photo in the hotel..and a coin brought him back to real after they falled in love...here.. the Photo themes from SIT lor....


Somewhere In Time Photo Themes

Eventho It been 20 years ago liao..but I can't forget how beauty the actress ler..she look really really beautiful in the movie ler..can u imagine how she look like to until able to attracted a 11 years old girl ? hehe..Of coz Christopher very de handsome oso lah..


how?? super elegance & beauty ler? hehe..

In the movie this photo was took when she look at Christopher at the studio. And future Christopher attracted by her eyed on the 1st time look at this photo at hotel..Sound complicated ahh?? hehe..sorry I'm not good in telling story mah..If u watch this movie b4 then u will understand lah..


I finally found the VCD copy liao..hehe...Just bought it yesterday at One Utama......

p/s : I just upload Somewhere In Time music liao...

Photo source : Christopher Reeve Homepage

If u need a reviews for the Movie : click here

Or u wanna watch a Movie Trailer : click here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to like this show too. I remember I watched it on TV.

shoppingmum said...

I love this movie! Had the vcd too. Very romantic leh...

sqkiki said...

momo2, romantic hor? hehe...I just love romantic feel..

mango, wat lah..never see lenglui watch lenglui meh?? hehe...altho i'm not leng lah...

shoppingmum, haha...found someone love this movie oso wat...yalor..this movie really agood collection ler..