Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Going To Take Over The New House Soon

My final payment to the house seller have been issued to the lawyer. The lawyer told us, this payment will pay to the seller after receiving the loansamount from bank. He estimate that we should get the house key before the Chinese New Year. I'm very surprise that the bank have delay our housing mortgage at all. Everything just settle in times.

The problem for us is we have no more money to spend on renovations. We wish to move in the house as soon as possible. But this was a 20 years old double storey, I don't think it will be fine to move in without doing renovation. I have request secured loan quote from different bank. And also the quote for home improvement loan.

Maybe I should think of remortgage my apartment too, I'm sure getting the remortgage loan will enough fund for me to spend on renovation. Can't wait to move in my new home..

No comments: