Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Mothers Days Flower

Will it too early to searching for mothers day flowers now? Nope. Definitely won't be too early. Especially for someone wish to have special flowers to mother. By choosing some meaningful and beautiful flower may take you many times..Ok..Maybe only for me, who is a very selective person. I only will choose some gift that really meaningful to the person receive. I wish them receiving my gift with happy & satisfy on the item.


I never see my mother received flower, (maybe she have when dating with my father). But that was 30 years ago..I wish to send her a Tropic Sun Bouquet. I know she love heliconia, too bad we wasn't able to plant it ourself..so getting her a tropic sun of heliconia Bouquet sure will let her feel happy on the whole mothers day.


No comments: