Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Get Over 13M Company Profiles

I just come across a website called Manta.com. And I know I should refer this website to my boss and of cause I do so immediately. This is a business information website that offers user free detailed company profiles. We should register our company profile in the website and access to the other 13 million detailed company profiles. I guess this may help us to improve our sales by spread our product to the 13 million companies.

My boss looks interesting to know more about the website after I refer to her. I told her that since the member registration is free, we can try on their system and access the detail information before decide anything. I saw their offer quite lots of free tools which are useful for company. And they provided the worldwide company information, so I believe we are able to find more chance to dealing with new customer.

No comments: