Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Save Lots On Lorry Insurance

Our company has 2 lorry and 2 careless driver, my boss used to remind them be careful on driving when delivery goods. Beside the safety, boss actually wishes to save lorry repair and insurance cost as much as possible. You should know about the no claim discount giving from insurance company, with that amount we can save up to 55%.

Recently, and I found online some website like cis.co.uk are offers very good motor insurance which can help us save more. They have another Introductory Discount. This will be a good way to save more on insurance fees. And I think we should go for purchase motor insurance online too, this will let us have another 10% discount! Oh my. I think we don't need to pay a cent if continuously received discount like that. haha

No comments: