Thursday, May 31, 2007

Should I back TO School Again?

Recently, I been thinking on should I further my study with online degrees? I stop to further study my ACCA degree 15 years ago, that time I was no financial support for me to continue my study. And I'm kind of sad because of that, I always dreamt of there maybe a day for me to continue my study.

Now, money shouldn't be a problem for me anymore. However, time was the main reason for current situation. Luckily my boss recommends me to take the online degree that available at Capella.edu. She said with the flexible timetable and schedule, I should be able to concentrate in both jobs and study. Which mean I only have to arrange the working and study time separately will do? I will consider such good suggestion. Perhaps this will be a change for me to improved myself and expand my career as well.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: