Thursday, May 31, 2007

I Need Support To Lose Weight

I need a calorie counter to help me lose weight! I just joint My Fitness Pal . Registration is FREE! They don't even need any documents to support the registration. You will need to fill up some information like your weight, height and daily activities on the registration.Then the website will suggest Nutrition and Fitness Goals to you which based on the information you provided.

There providing member few tools to track our daily intake and exercise. You can record your meals, Track your exercise and Monitor your progress with their useful yet simple tools. I like their forum the most, this will be a place to make friends and get support. I need more people to help and motivate me achieve my weight lose program. Hopefully this will be the final of my lose weight program, which I no more need to headache about how to lose weight again. :p

1 comment:

Hoon by TPH said...

You can do it...;D I support you..;D

I used to be considered fat for a while but decided to cut down my weight as I hate seeing myself fat.