Saturday, June 02, 2007

Back Up Company Data

I am always thinking that backings up company confidential documents are very difficult, because I can't find the most suitable method to keep it. I was worry someone will discover it if I save it into DVDs or store at computer hard disk. But Data Deposit Box is telling me that "Backing up is easier than you think". I'm very interest to know more about the easier way that they mention. So I check out in their website.

They are providing $2 per GB storage only for online backup services which protecting the data with bank grade encryption. User will need the key to access the web storage data. The most important is entire data are encrypted in the transfer progressing from computer to web backup system. Besides that, user can access the backup file at anytime and anywhere that having internet connection.

From the information given above, I believe backing up my company security data are not that difficult like what I think before. $2 for each back up storage is reasonable for our company. I got to recommend Data Deposit Box's Easy Online Backup to my boss and get our company data back up in their server.

No comments: