Sunday, June 03, 2007

Attractive Female Boss

This morning, my boss received flowers again! I'm envy her, she always received flowers from many different admirer. She is 40 plus woman, but she still looks very attractive to man, especially for old man. haha

I think she look great in this 40 years old stage, doesn't look old at all. I feel that her inside are much more beauty than her outlook. She is the most understanding boss I ever have. Maybe this is the reason she look so attractive? And most of the man can't help themselves to fall in love with her? I'm very welcome those man send flowers to my boss, because this are the main decoration for our office now! Boss will just leave those flowers to us, because she can't bring back to home. Else, her husband will know he might be in the dangerous of losing his marriage. :p

No comments: