Saturday, June 09, 2007

Today Office Hot Topic

Today, our office have very hot topic. One of the colleagues brought a wedding magazine, and show us which evening gown she wish to have on her wedding dinner. Oh my...I have forgot what was I am wear on my wedding night already. Nevertheless, I am sure that should be the most modern evening dress I ever have. I am kind of fussy person; I will not chose dresses that not looking nice when put on me. :p

since this will be the only time for me to wear such beautiful evening dresses (of cause I wish this were my only wedding). I have done many researches on those evening dresses. Make decision until I found the one I really look beautiful and nice when wearing it only. If you are looking for special and unique evening dresses, you can get it from the Red Carpet, Australia's newest online shop which specifically for clients in the style. I like their design, all look very elegant and beautifully crafted.

No comments: