Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Work At Oversea Legally

I just blog about my boss house which cost her total $1,300K to purchase the bungalow and done the renovation works. I am dreaming to have that kind of luxury and high-class house since many years ago. However, due to my low income, I have no idea when I could achieve my dream; it is just too little even I am double up the income. Pity me, have a luxury house seems like is a dream that impossible to reach for me now.

I have many friends have the same dream as I do. I am suspecting them because they dare to try anything to earn more money just to achieve their goal. But, some of the method their use might not legally. Well I am not talking about rob or what, they are earning money with their hard work. Some of my friends working at oversea without legal working permit because of the high pay. I think this is not a good idea even the pay is high. They actually could get a legal job through the international Jobseeker website like Now Hiring Canada. The website provides many jobs vacancy located at Canada, if they want to work in Canada and earn high pay, then why don’t they just apply online and go there legally?

No comments: