Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Booked A Nice Apartment For Next Vacation

I have book a two bedrooms apartment for my next vacation. I started to search for nice and affordable rental since two months ago and finally got it last week only. One of the reason I selected that apartment is because its BathroomSuite! Of course, their comfortable bedroom and elegant living room also importance for us. We need an apartment that could offer the best comfortable to us after a tire outing day.

The first thing I would do after back to apartment from a tired visit day is take a good bath! A beautiful and full features bathroom Suite surely would recharge my energy after a bath. Then, relaxing at living with friends, chitchatting and enjoy a meal together. Next, have a nice sleep on comfortable bed and fully recharge after a good sleep! That would be the best accommodation for me already.

I am very happy to find such apartment finally and the rate is not very expensive. It just a little bit higher than my expectation but still accepted. Now, I have to pray hard actual apartment that we stay later would be the same as pictures I saw in their website. I hope everything would go smooth.

No comments: